Can't zoom in, or resize web page on Android

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

When I go to the log in page on my employer’s leave time site I can’t resize it. It is so small I can’t see what I’m typing and even when I type it correctly and log in, I’m then unable to read my leave balances.
Here’s the URL- https://apexprd.it.uab.edu:444/apex/f?p=151:LOGIN:

Brave Version 1.46.146
Device: Samsung-SM-G950U
Hardware version REV1.0
Additional Information: This only happens on certain pages, most pages resize normally.

Hello @Blackkllab

Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. This should be possible via normal pinch zooming, I wonder if you by chance have the page view zoomed in settings (likely accidentally)?

In the Brave app,

1. Go to Main Menu --> Settings --> Accessibility and
  2. Check to see if Text scaling is altered, I believe the default should be set to 100%.

Let me know if that works!

Post deleted by author

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.