Can't zoom in and out on trading view

using the brave browser: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=COINBASE%3ABTCUSD

Brave 0.18.14
rev ad92d02
Muon 4.3.6
libchromiumcontent 60.0.3112.78
V8 6.0.286.44
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel dev
OS Platform macOS
OS Release 13.4.0
OS Architecture x64

That’s odd as I can zoom in & out no problem using the mouse wheel… is that not how you’re trying to zoom?

Using mac like you with the pad on the mac.

OK I’m actually using a Magic Trackpad (external as I’m on an iMac), so it sounds like we have much the same setup. For me, two-finger scroll zooms in & out beautifully. Wondering if you have some sort of graphics driver issue going on? I assume the zoom works in other browsers?

Yes, it works in all except the brave.

Also, it still won’t let me post from my email. I always have to come here to post. Frustrating, as I don;t have any links in my post. My links are in my signature for work and I’m not going to take them out every time I need to reply here.

"The Brave Community
10:06 AM (3 minutes ago)

to ash
We’re sorry, but your email message to [“brave+f3ec88145d7893b2dcc7aa5562664321@discoursemail.com”] (titled Re: [The Brave Community] Can’t zoom in and out on trading view) didn’t work.

Reason:

Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post.

If you can correct the problem, please try again."

Not sure what to tell you here, TradingView works correctly for me. Have you tried turning off any of the Shield settings to troubleshoot?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.