Can't withdraw my BAT on 2 PC

I have 2 Brave browser (on 4) where i receive the payment on my local wallet but i can’t withdraw to my Uphold account.
My uphold account is verified and linked to 4 browser, and was also linked on other previous install.

How can I withdraw these BAT. i suppose that it is due to having linked my uphold account on more than 3 browser.

Brave is Up-to-date : [Version 1.9.80 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
And I’am under Windows 10

2 Likes

There is no information from Brave or any technical blockage of connecting 1 Uphold account to many browsers.
If it was so, Brave should inform their followers that it’s prohibited to use your uphold account on many devices, so the result you could use only 1 or 2 devices to link your Uphold account to, for example on your PC and on your mobile device, there is no such of restrictions.
The similar way, if there is any restrictions, you would not be able to link your uphold account to many browsers.
So, you should differently receive the proper amount of rewards from all of your browsers you use (But it didn’t happen this month and no clear respond when we will get it)

I found this information on this forum. Lots of people have the same issue.
Only the 3 first device connected to your Uphold account send their reward to your uphold account.

I supposed that it’s the reason why they ask that in the Mega Thread for the paiement :
Point 5:
If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 3 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions.

I agree with you Brave should inform us onthis technical issue.

1 Like

Hello - there is a 3 browser max for connecting to Uphold

1 Like

Una pregunta. Si yo tengo 3 PC y un celular conectados a uphold, hay uno que no me va a depositar los bat de los ads a uphold?

Hello steeven
Ok i understand that, but now that i have made the mistake. How can i correct the situation.
That restriction was not said anywhere.

Uphold is now connect to only 3 browser but only one send his reward to uphold.
How can i transfer the fund from a browser local wallet to another.

2 browser previoulsy linked are definitively offline due to reinstallation.

Hello,

Receive BAT from 1 Brave browser is already broken, so hope to receive from 3 browsers… :rofl:

How can I unlink previous browser that are no more in use to replace them by the new one ?

You can’t. At least for now.

Is it planned to have the possility :

• to receive BAT form more than 3 Brower ?
  • if not, to choose the 3 browsers and unlink old no more existing browser ?
    In how many release / time could we hope this ?

You should more inform us (your customer) on this limitation of 3 Browser link.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.