Can't Withdraw Funds - I have been trying for over a month

I have 228 BAT from ads and when I try to withdraw them to my verified Uphold account, nothing happens. This has been going on for several weeks, and I’d appreciate it if someone could help me sort out the problem. Many thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Blue2. Normally, this kind of funds can be withdraw the day 5 of every month. So tomorrow you will have the chance to withdraw those.

Hi @Blue2, tomorrow is the Ads settlement. Just to confirm, have you completed KYC and verified your wallet with Uphold?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hi @Blue2. The issue you describe could be related to the 3 wallet limit on the two-way wallet feature.

1 Like

Thanks, sounds good, will try tomorrow!

Thanks for your reply, yes I have done the check and verified my wallet on uphold.

@cat5 Thanks, I’m not sure what this means tbh, but I only have one wallet. :slight_smile:

I can’t withdraw my fund and move them to my uphold account either… Its the 5th is there a certain time it will be done??

2 Likes

@steeven @rolak

It’s the 5th and it’s still not working… Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

I’m afraid that the date is postponed for tomorrow. See the screenshot:

date

date
Still says the 5th for me…

1 Like

Maybe is a bug. Or simple there are two days for payments.

@rolak Me too, says 5th :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t know what to write :slight_smile: Maybe it will be during this day. It is not finished yet.

@eljuno

1 Like

Hi @Blue2 - payments are beginning to be processed today. Please be patient :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From my reddit post in the BAT subreddit…

Stickied comment

(16) I verified my Brave Rewards wallet in Brave (attached an Uphold account), but my BAT is not transferring over. I see a different amount in my browser compared to in my Uphold account.

© Temporary Issue (New-system BAT cannot be transferred until v1.7): Some of your BAT may not have been transferred to Uphold due to a new system we’ve introduced to make the BAT tokens in your wallet more private. (You can find more details about the privacy protocol change in this thread.) In short, the portion of your Brave Rewards balance that was successfully transferred to your Uphold account can be thought of as “old-system BAT”, while the remaining balance that did not make it over can be thought of as “new system” BAT.

We are currently missing a component that allows “new system” BAT to move from the Brave Rewards wallet to Uphold. (However, if you’ve linked & verified your Uphold account, any BAT you receive from ad earnings going forward will be deposited straight into your Uphold account on the 5th of each month without getting stuck.) Once the missing component is live, your remaining “new system” BAT in your Brave Rewards wallet should transfer over to Uphold as well. The missing component is slated to arrive in v1.7 of Brave.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. You can view our Brave browser release schedule, here.

(Other, less likely possibilities listed in #16 here: Brave Ads & Rewards Troubleshooting FAQ )

Any “OLD BAT” EARNED BEFORE THEY PUT IN THE NEW SYSTEM WILL NOT BE TRANSFERABLE TO YOUR UPHOLD ACCOUNT UNTIL APRIL 28TH WHEN 1.7 IS RELEASED…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.