Cant verify walllet on mobile Brave

I have problem to verify my uphold wallet. It was always verified last mont , and dont know what happened.
I have more enough Bats…
I already have transaction to uphold…
Now can’t verify wallet. .

What to to…
Also the same problem is on Brave beta.

This is mobile version

1 Like

From the first screenshot, click on continue to login as you already have an uphold account. Also, you need to have less than 4 number devices connected to same uphold/gemini account overall.

When I click to continue I got this and stay like that as long as I stop it

After you click on continue, does it loop.
If it loops, follow this guide- “Go to Uphold.com and log in independently of the Brave Rewards verification flow. Once logged in, go into Brave Rewards and verify wallet. Follow steps Wallet verification should be successful (in “Wallet verified” state)”
(meaning login in uphold first and then click on continue)

Do you happen to have the Brave browser on PC and Android synchronized with Brave Sync?

I also cannot verify my wallet even though I have gone through the verification process on both uphold and gemini, please advise. have already verified on both gemini and uphold

(desktop)

i was facing problem, how can i solve?..

I got this

I have only one verified wallet. On pc.
.this two… on phone can not.

Yes ,I got loop ,i try open site first and log in uphold. Then try verified it and it the sams

1 Like

Do you fix the problem? I’m with the same problem, I don’t find any solution for this here in support

Turn shields off and allow cookies.

mee too! i can’t connect and verify wallet although i connected before two year!

If you have new devices, reset a device or reinstalled Brave at some point, you have probably reached your maximum number of wallets allowed. You’ll need to submit a request to un-link a wallet. Try the link below to submit a request. The second link has screen shots to help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.