Can't verify on Android

Hello,

after last payout I reached 15 BAT on Android and I observed that now I can verify my account. Because I alredy have Uphold account (because I already verified earlier on PC), I would like to verify with the same ACC on Android. However, when I log into Uphold acc to verify, I obtain email which I need to click. Unfortunately, when I click the email, it just logs me into my Uphold account in the new tab of the browser, but it does not verify my wallet. When I go back to the wallet with verification, it is still waiting to click the email even after I clicked the email.

What can I do?

Best wishes.

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

Hey @Maciej_Ficek ! Welcome to the community :smiley:

How many devices do you have connected? If you have 4 already you wont be able to add any more to that Uphold account.

This might be a bit strange, but can you try what this user suggests and let me know if that worked for you? → Solution for Uphold Account Sync

Porridge

Thanks, turning off the Brave shields helped.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.