Cant use Brave rewards due to too many devices

Briefly describe your issue:
I had 2 devices attached to my brave verified wallet and it was working, However i wiped those devices and when I reinstalled brave and tried to verify it says that I have too many devices linked to the account. Yes i know u cant have many but the problem is that I technically have no devices attached cuz i wiped them. Now i cant use rewards at all. Is there anyway I can unlink them to continue receiving rewards?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows10 Brave V. 94.1.30.87

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes and no(it was but now its not because of the devices)

What date did you verify your wallet?
Around February can’t remember.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Once, around July or June

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Nope

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yup, Trinidad and Tobago

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yup

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yup

No, you cannot solve that problem.
At the moment brave and its synchronized wallet continues to work so that you can disconnect a device, however, the limit of connected devices is 5. You are not the first user to change, lose, or go through circumstances through which you lose access to your devices.
One of the options that I can recommend is enter your Wallet, create a new account (with another email).
After the previous step, request your verification with your documents that the wallet requests.
Go to technical support and clarify that “I have stopped receiving funds transfers” if you want to clarify from which day it would be much better.
The service person will ask for your previous and current email addresses.
They will indicate that all your income will be transferred to the new wallet within 12 to 48 hours, on business days. (Do not link to brave until the corresponding time passes).
You wait for this process to finish, your previous account will be deleted and you will be able to synchronize your devices again.
Please note that this process can only be applied 1 time.
I wish you success and passience.

Ok thank you. I will get back to you within 3 days to let you know if it worked. 3 days because u said it takes 48 hours to wait

Sure, it depends on the wallet you are using. The attention staff will tell you what the waiting time is, for example, today Sunday, it is not a day, so you will have to wait for the request to be answered on Monday, after that period, they begin The days that the attention staff indicated to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.