Hello everybody !
Kind of a peculiar problem, even though the ads setting was turned on, I hadn’t received any ads for the past week or so. So I decided to turn the setting off and on, but wasn’t able to turn it back on.
I have tried to turn the setting back on a couple of times, but the setting goes off directly. Tried to shut brave down a couple of times, nothing. Even tried to uninstall the browser and reinstall it, but still nothing. (Also, no idea why I haven’t received ads for the past week or so, even though the setting was on and the notifications in windows settings was turned on too.)
FIY, i’m using brave desktop version, on a windows 10 pro computer.
Thanks for the help.
Edit : still having the problem after 4 days.