Can't to resize browser in windows 11

I’ve been using brave browser for a while , but after I upgraded to windows 11 it’s impossible to use due to an annoying bug when I’m trying to resize the window . This is happening just with brave browser , microsoft edge it’s working fine . Bug video

@florinel2102,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
So in the video you’re doing a bit too much moving around – I obviously can see that resizing the window/dragging it around appears to cause some sort of weird screen tearing. However, you do seem to be able to resize/maximize the browser window, it just goes through that weird screen tearing before it works. Is that the case or am I missing something?

Additionally, regarding the tearing, can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in the browser and test to see if this resolves the issue? Settings --> Additional --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

The browser is working fine after disabling hardware acceleration , but the microsoft edge is working even with hardware acceleration enabled . Thanks !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.