Description of the issue:
(1) The Creator identified in the mobile Brave browser on Twitter is wrong.
(2) Can’t tip on Twitter and Reddit
Not necessarily an issue but figured I’d mention it would be great to have the mobile wallet synced with Uphold so that we can take care of only one private key for all the devices in the same sync chain.
This will allow us to directly withdraw to Uphold instead of having to tip ourselves.
How can this issue be reproduced?
Not sure if I can attach a picture here?
- When I go to my twitter profile (@thisisbbc) on mobile.twitter.com I click on the Brave Reward icon
- The little popup should display my name as a verified Creator
- Instead I’m getting this “lilearthangelk?ref_src=twsrc%57ct…” Not Yet Verified.
With other Twitter users, or with any Reddit user, there’s nothing at all, can’t tip and it doesn’t say if the user is verified or not.
To see my name as a verified user and have the ability to tip on Twitter and Reddit.
Brave Version( check
Brave 1.5.4 Chromium 79.0.3945.136
Mobile Device details
Android 10; SM-G975W Build/QP1A.190711.020