My Uphold account was suspended because I’ve lost my 2FA key.
Now I have:
- A publisher account (not linked to Uphold but still may be linked to Gemini).
- A brave browser: 1.14.78 Chromium: 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) beta (64-bit).
- 0.105 BATs in the brave browser not linked to Uphold.
My plan is to tip to myself and to connect my publisher account to Gemini so I can withdraw BATs from the browser.
Several articles in this community say I can tip BATs to others (including myself) without Uphold account:
- Can I receive BAT without linking my Uphold account?
- Without uphold sent tips other creater
- Donate without uphold
Currently I can’t send tips to myself or to en.wikipedia.org – Brave says I have “Not enough tokens”. At the same time my balance on the tip panel is shown as
wallet balance 0.000 BAT which is wrong because I have 0.105 BATs shown on a new tab page.
Can I hope that if I reach 1.000 BATs then I will be able to tip to myself (or at least to wikipedia)?