Cant Sync data between AndroidTV and PCwin10 and/or other AndroidTV

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?
Sync the device with chain correct, let a sync all data between it device, and dont sync any thing, I canot set the security key on androidtv, because is androidtv and it dont have scrrentouch, but with chrome direct on the same devce can import password, etc. help me use the 3 device

1. I trie from android to PC, have the 2 device with chaid accept but I wiat 1 month and never Sync password, etc
    2.I trie from PC to androidTV and re syn this device with chain acept, but wait a month and never sync password, history, etc
  2. with te las version re sync android and android with chan accpeted, I wait a 1 day and dont have sync of password, bookmart, etc

Expected result:
like Sync password, bookmark, and history between device

Brave Version( check About Brave):
brave 1.21.76

Mobile Device details
AndroidTV 6.1, AndroidTV 5.1.1 over g/box q3, gbox, q2, PC desck with Windows10

Additional Information:

when I over brave and go to menu set for password, and like to see the ocult password dont show any thing, and cant copy the password, and never I can see any messaje of error or warning and similar to Sync data too