Can't restore BAT after device reset

I recently have been trying to troubleshoot my pc and eventually my options came down to a factory reset. In doing this, I have lost all my Brave rewards and don’t know how to restore what I had - I forgot to note down my recovery code beforehand. I have synced back to my Brave settings using my laptop that was synced to my current desktop before the reset but can’t find anything else I can do.

Is there another way I can retrieve what I had?

Thanks

2 Likes

Sorry But That Bat is not Recoverable

You can’t get back your previous Bat and also you lost 1 slot for the devices unfortunately.

1 Like

That sounds like some major BS. I would think the browser may recognize the IP address and reset itself. I have had brave for a long time and had to reset my phone as well, had a corrupt software in SD card and reset now I lost my level of bat and 1 month of pay. Now its pathetic the end of month payment amounts. I am pissed off that they cant do a simple IP check to restore. Total bullsh*t browser is my new name for it, pre search browser pays more when converted but it’s still new and spotty as well. Simple ip restore people!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.