I fail to delete my tipping banner.
- I deleted all my channels (there was only one).
- I tried to remove banner by clicking “Tipping banner” button but an empty model window appears with X (close) symbol being the only content.
- I removed my account and signed up again.
- I can no longer log in because I get error 500 in the page console.
- Tipping banner is still shown on github, e.g. here: https://github.com/anticensority/runet-censorship-bypass/issues/10.
Please, remove my banner on all sites. My email may be found at https://git.io/ilyaigpetrov.
Thanks for reporting @ilyaigpetrov. When did you remove your channel and delete your account?
Today, just before posting a message to this topic.
Thank you for your help, @steeven. Before I deleted my github channel I had about 30-40 bats on my publisher account. After channel deletion it disappeared.
If it’s possible I would like to recover this sum in my old or in a newly created account.
I’ve managed to create new account with the same email, but I still can’t change the tipping banner. After clicking “Tipping Banner” an empty modal window appears with X as the only content.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.