Can't receive rewards with /e/ fundation android OS

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: when i try to have the monthly reward the application stop and say something was wrong try later

How can this issue be reproduced? every time i try to have brave monthly rewards

Expected result: rewards… but application stops

**Brave Version( check About Brave):**1.35.103

Mobile Device detailsgs290 with android 10 build e_gs290-userdebug 10 qqea.200805.001 eng.root.20220228.090813 dev-keys,stable release

Additional Information: I suppose is linked to the /e/foundation OS that is a custom android. /e/ OS is a degoogled version of android, derived generally from lineage rom, and
instead of google play and other google service use microg (that mimic google service). Should be nice if brave support this android OS, have same goals. Apart from this issue (that it’s sad because i can’t reward my favorite sites) all the other stuff work perfectly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.