Can't re-verify device to Uphold wallet

NOTICE: Please only post Brave Wallet/Crypto wallet inquiries in this category – please go here for Brave Rewards support

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:

Good morning:
I had the maximum number of devices (3 or 4) connected to my Uphold wallet. A browser on a pc disconnects it from the Uphold wallet and fully restores the pc. Now it won’t let me add the browser again because it says to add the maximum number of devices. In the synchronization of devices, I already added the new browser. How could I solve this problem?
Thank you

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

Brave Wallet

How can this issue be reproduced?

Trying to add the browser to the Uphold wallet

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Versión 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Additional Information:

1 Like

Here is what you need. Anytime you reset a device or uninstall brave, that counts against your device limit.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.