Can't login to wallet on desktop

Briefly describe your issue:
Can’t login to wallet on desktop at home. My account was flagged for whatever reason. I use brave on a separate laptop and desktop at work with no issues, same wallet. I feel that I might have gotten flagged because of being signed in on multiple devices at once. This happens from time to time when I have to work on both my laptop and desktop. However, I don’t feel that I’ve done anything to get flagged. According to the message, the system periodically checks to see if there were any errors with flagging accounts. This has not been the case, I have not been able to sign in for months. Does anyone know how to fix this??

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 Home

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
Around March 2022
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?
Yes

Yes, the automated thing isn’t doing it’s job. You’ll have to raise a ticket at

That will be an appeal to Brave to reinstate your account and that will be at Brave’s discretion to decide whether to reinstate your account or not.

Thanks for the info. I thought I did this a few weeks ago and was told to post in the community for help. I’ll try this again and dig up those emails. Appreciate the response!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.