I know there are several of these posts in the Community forum, but they all seem to have been resolved individually. Sorry to add another to this line of issues!
- Mac OS High Sierra (v10.13.6)
- Android v10 on Moto g7
- Mac: 1.23.73 Chromium: 90.0.4430.85 (Official Build) (x86_64)
- Android: 1.23.74, Chromium 90.0.4430.85
Steps to recreate:
- On my Mac, signed up for Brave Rewards on 20 April 2021, received login email, and successfully logged in.
- Set up 2FA, and tried to register & verify my website.
- Later than day, navigated to https://creators.brave.com, clicked log in, entered my email address, and clicked Log in (below the text box). Received the message:
A login email is on the way
- Checked my inbox & Spam, but the login email never arrived.
- Returned to the login page and clicked click here to try again.
- Double-checked Inbox & Spam, then emailed email@example.com as prompted.
- Over the next six days, repeated the above steps (minus emailing the Support inbox) on both my Mac & Android a few times.
I also tried reaching out on Reddit, but haven’t been able to connect with anyone. I am receiving email at that account, so it doesn’t appear to be with my client (in fact, I got the email to confirm my Brave Community account today).
Thanks in advance for your time!