Can't log in my wallet

Description of the issue:

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?
No, I don’t.

How can this issue be reproduced?

I just wiped out my all data, and reinstall my os. I don’t want to link a new device, I just want to log in via my verified Uphold account. And I can’t. It says that I am already link 4 devices. I know, but that is not the case.

Brave Version (check About Brave):
1.35.100 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87

Additional Information:

Is there anyone can help?

@steeven @Mattches I can’t find a brave support mail or something. And I am trying to get help from here. But no one helps. What can I do?

Please see the following post for instructions on how to submit a wallet unlinking request:

1 Like

Thank you I just sent a direct message to you. Is my latest rewards still processing? If I unlink now can I still be able to get my rewards to my Uphold Wallet?

Hello again. I sumbit a request when you said it. I still can’t link my wallet.

My problem continues, no help from Brave Support for almost 1 month.

@steeven Can you help? 1 month ago your staff mailed me about this. And said that ’ Please note that we are removing the linking limit completely in March.’ Iwaited but nothing changed. I still can’t log in my wallet. Waiting for your response.

It’s still March. And if all goes well, we’re hoping it to be removed completely here by the end of March. It’s code complete and in testing. Once testing clears with no issues, it will be made available to everyone right away.

You can track the status at https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/18572

If you watch the bottom of that after opening the link, it will show when moved to Done or they may put any messages if there are complications/delays.

1 Like

I hope it goes well then. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.