Can't interact with dialogue boxes for device's location

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
can’t accept or deny prompts for location such as the location prompt on https://sternpinball.com/find-a-dealer/ cannot scroll through website

How can this issue be reproduced?*

1. visit site that asks for geo permission
  2. visit site that asks for notification permissions

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Mobile Device details
android 9 motog6
Additional Information:
all permissions enabled in settings and applications for brave. happens with shields up or down.

Seems to work for me. Can you check if the site is listed under allowed for site settings-> Location?

I cleared the entry multiple times in location settings to retest and it always happens.

The only workaround I’ve found is that when the prompt appears to allow/block, you can change to another tab and then change back and the browser will have chosen “block” automatically. I assume then I could go into site settings and flip that particular site to “allow” if I wanted, but it’s very annoying.

Could you check the behaviour on Chrome?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.