Can't get my brave rewards

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. when I press the “get reward” button to collect my 0.2 BAT, a message appears with the text “something went wrong” and no reward is charged

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave): Версия 1.17 (20.05.27.21)

Mobile Device details iPhone 8 Plus

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hi @vkagov - thanks for reporting. There is a minimum claim of 5 BAT.

1 Like

sorry, I don’t understand very well how this relates to my problem? I used to get rewarded and there were no problems. the last two months I can’t get a reward. maybe you need to change something in your browser settings?

1 Like

I also get the same error when trying to claim March , now displaying as June rewards (17.8)

1 Like

what are we doing wrong? I didn’t receive any rewards for May, now the site shows them as a reward for June, the reward for May did not add to my balance and did not add to the reward for June. she just disappeared.

1 Like

@vkagov you mentioned - “when I press the “get reward” button to collect my 0.2 BAT, a message appears with the text “something went wrong” and no reward is charged.”

That’s what I was referencing.

1 Like

As I indicated I am also getting the error here is the balance screen

1 Like

One thing is definitely not worth doing - do not remove the browser and install it again. I just did and my wallet is empty. and the wallet’s creation date appeared today.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Версия 1.17 (20.05.27.21)
iOS

I’m having the same issue, and I’m definitely trying to claim more than the minimum

Ditto on iOS today … I cannot access brave://rewards-internals on iOS.