Hi there, I spent 2 or 3 hours trying to fix the Brave Rewards issue.
Description of the issue:
I cannot seem to get the Brave Reward notifications to work. The notification won’t appear and for the past months, I have not received any Brave Rewards.
How can this issue be reproduced?
N/A, plenty of users have had this issue, but all solutions I have tried so far are without success.
Brave Version( check
|Brave||1.13.86 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)|
|OS||Windows 10 OS Version 2009 (Build 19042.928)|
I tried the following:
- Reinstalling Brave, backup of Default folder and checking shortcut in the start menu.
- Checking if normal notifications work via Brave Push Notification Test and another external site, they work fine.
- Brave application doesn’t appear in the list of applications that I can enable notifications for.
- I checked all the permissions and options under notification settings and focus mode.
- I checked compatibility and ran as administrator, disabled all extensions.
- I don’t know how to fix it and I’m getting desperate
Can anyone help?