Can't get Brave Reward Notifcations to work properly

Hi there, I spent 2 or 3 hours trying to fix the Brave Rewards issue.

Description of the issue:
I cannot seem to get the Brave Reward notifications to work. The notification won’t appear and for the past months, I have not received any Brave Rewards.

How can this issue be reproduced?

N/A, plenty of users have had this issue, but all solutions I have tried so far are without success.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Brave 1.13.86 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision ffe848af6a5df4fa127e2929331116b7f9f1cb30-refs/branch-heads/4183@{#1770}
OS Windows 10 OS Version 2009 (Build 19042.928)

Additional Information:

I tried the following:

1. Reinstalling Brave, backup of Default folder and checking shortcut in the start menu.
  2. Checking if normal notifications work via Brave Push Notification Test and another external site, they work fine.
  3. Brave application doesn’t appear in the list of applications that I can enable notifications for.
  4. I checked all the permissions and options under notification settings and focus mode.
  5. I checked compatibility and ran as administrator, disabled all extensions.
  6. I don’t know how to fix it and I’m getting desperate :smiley:

Can anyone help?

Regards

Bump. Does anyone have a solution for this?? I am at a loss, can’t find a solution on the community forums and it would appear more people have the same issue but many posts are not resolved and just get closed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.