Cant get bats since october

hello, since october my brave rewards for windows 10 has not worked anymore, I don’t get any more Bats and they don’t reload my earrings either as I can see in the picture, what can I do?

4 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

hi steeven i sent DM 4 day ago ! if my issue can not recover pls let me know . you say send DM and no reply

done!
What should i do now?

Hi @lala9983, I’ll send you a DM, I’m not seeing one from you.

Hi @steeven, How many brave wallets can I have linked to Uphold?

Hi @steeven I have a similar issue, it is just that the payment has not come through since June. I have been able to claim rewards but no deposits in the verified wallet. Any possible help would be great.

Thank you!!

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.53.38 PM|690x222

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, going back almost to september! (plus some BAT that never redeemed)

Hey @Rich20, at most you can sync 4 devices with uphold.

1 Like

Hi Steve. I have the same problem. Somehow nothing is getting Bat Token from Referral Reward services into my Uphold account even though everything is connected correctly.

Please check this too. Thanks a lot.

My connected e-mail address is: neuss123@hotmail.de

Best Regards
Hakan

@Rich20 a total of 4.

1 Like

How to disconnect the uphold account from Brave browser wallet and use it to other wallet plzz tell me
I have connect it to 4 wallet already but I want to remove one wallet from the uphold account as I am not using it so plzz tell me how to remove the one wallet and use it on other Brave browser

1 Like

Hi @steeven ,
I’m having the same issue since September. I have 2 brave browsers correctly connected to my Uphold account. I’ve been able to claim my rewards every 6th, but my BATs aren’t transferred to my uphold account.
Any help appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @steeven ,
‘I’m having the same issue since September. I have 2 brave browsers correctly connected to my Uphold account. I’ve been able to claim my rewards every 6th, but my BATs aren’t transferred to my uphold account.
Any help appreciated!’
Having this very same problem please help.

1 Like

waiting ur response…

wtfff 2 weeks to get 0 help

Hey, im still here waiting ur response …

@smuwu thanks for your patience. Please see DM.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.