I can’t get adobe flash to run, it used to run about a few days ago but now it’s not working. Whenever I try to watch a video, it says “This plugin is not supported”.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open brave, crunchyroll and homestarrunner is what i tested this problem on.
- Click on a video
- This plugin is not supported, right click says “Allow once or Allow for 1 week”
- Clicked Allow for 1 week
- Refresh Page / Restart Browser
- Refer to step 1 through step 3
- Went to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Reinstalled PPAPI Opera/Chromium 64-bit
- Refer to step 5
- Checked about:preferences#plugins to make sure “Enable Adobe Flash Support” was checked. Was already checked.
- Checked about:preferences#security to make sure site was added for Adobe Flash. Says it is allowed.
- Still not working.
- Also went through everything in common FAQs about this, other sites don’t work that use it i.e. http://homestarrunner.com
This plugin is not supported.
Video should play automatically
Reproduces how often:
It does it all the time. Used to work about a few days ago.
OS Release: 6.1.7601
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Brave Sync: v1.4.2