I created a profile on accident and I tried to delete it but it keeps coming back after restarting the app
I have the same issue! It’s really annoying!
Help, anyone, please?
When you’re ready to delete your testing profile, click the image at the top-right of Brave and select the icon to open up the Manage Profiles view. Hover over the testing profile to reveal a ⋮ in the top-right corner—clicking that will give you the option to remove the testing profile (Note, double-check the metrics to make sure this is the profile you wish to delete).
Not enough information given.
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct