Can't Connect Uphold Wallet: Claims account is limited but it's not

So I planned to switch from Uphold to Gemini only to find out that Gemini requires a wire transfer to fully verify a users account of which most banks and financial institutions in the US, no longer support wire transfer. Due to this issue and being fully verified with Uphold, I attempted to reconnect my Uphold wallet tonight, however, I am getting this error message “According to Uphold, there are currently some limitations on your Uphold account. Please log in to your Uphold account and check whether there are any notices or remaining account requirements to complete, then try again. For example, you may need to submit more information to Uphold.”

The problem with that error message is nowhere in my Uphold account does it show that my account is limited in any way as I have complete access to everything and am not limited to buy, sell, convert, or anything. This definitely looks like a bug in the system that I believe needs to be looked into. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon. Not sure what to do!

No they don’t. Seriously, show me where it says that.

This means you have some KYC/AML to do with them. It usually helps if you contact Uphold and have them check your account to see what it is you need to submit yet. That said, there is a person who shared one trick they figured out which worked for them, as it was a bank verification aspect that needed done yet. You can see that at SOLUTION to "ERROR: Limited Uphold account functionality”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.