Can't connect my verified Uphold account to brave browser

I am not able to connect my uphold account to the brave browser. My account is verified and i am using an android device… i have tried all other methods…like uninstalling uphold app, turning off the shield and then logging in Uphold account but none of them worked for me

May be u have exceeded the device limit ( the max new devices u can use is 4… including mobile and PC…even if u reset and log back to old device without taking backup ,it will be recognised as new device)

The 4 device limit is going to be removed hopefully soon, it is in the testing stage at the moment and when it is ready it will be implemented. I am very sure that when it is ready there will be a notification on here and reddit.

1 Like

No i haven’t been able to connect even a single device…

No, i didn’t got any error…it just nothing happened when i finished the linking process. I am getting emails from uphold that u have authorized brave browser but still my wallet is not connected with brave browser

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.