Can't connect brave with uphold or open uphold web

A few days ago my uphold account appeared disconnected from uphold (something similar happens with my girlfriend’s, different PCs).
try to connect but when you link uphold web it is loading.
I tried to go directly to the uphold website and it won’t let me in either.
But I have no problem entering from the cell phone. I saw that many people have the same problem but I did not find any solution.

**windows 10 home and Versión 1.24.86 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes)

What date did you verify your wallet? more than a year?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (no)

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?yes

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??yes

Hi… I am having the same problem as well… Was having a lot of money in the uphold account. But cannot sign in to the account since early of this month. The web said it want to send some verification email, but I have tried a lot of times, but yet did not received any email. I have also try to forget password method, but still not receive any email from them. Have contacted Uphold team through their support page, but still no response from them. Was it a scam or what?? What will happened to all of my money if the Uphold was a scam??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.