Can't collect braves ads First time trying

Hello, I’m trying to collect my brace rewards for the month and rverytime I click the claim button, it comes up with an error saying opps try again later. I’m using the android browser. Not sure ehat other info you need from me to support this. There is no other way to contact the support team besides this community thread… Please help. Thanks

1 Like

could you be a little more specific with the error you’re getting

1 Like

When I try to claim I get this message.

2 Likes

Have you tried again later?

1 Like

I dont want to be rude but thats a dumb question… yes I have. I’m looking for real support. Is there anything I can do to solve this issue? It’s clearly a problem on their side.

1 Like

apologies, same problem here along with many others, I think it maybe related to older android operating systems, hopefully @steeven can shed some light on the problem

1 Like

I have the newest android version 11. Using a galaxy s20+

1 Like

IC, how many devices do you have collecting bats ? I have one theory that maybe we are tripping the fraud system by using a shared public ip address on same networks like VPNS or even other public area networks like schools etc… an anti fraud system dealing with all the unverified wallets is probably creating a nightmare for us

1 Like

I’m just using android. I have never collected before. This is my first time.

1 Like

you on a VPN or a private network with many users ?

1 Like

Nope home wifi. Only me. No VPN

1 Like

I am also having the same problem… Getting the same error for 3 days now…

How is this a solution…?

there’s no solution other then have @steeven manually pull some levers, but as you can imagine hes extremely busy, but you know the old saying “The squeaky wheel gets the grease”

I was so hopeful when I came to this forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.