Can't claim rewards since 2 months from Mac

Im not able to claim rewards since 2 months. I was able to claim at initial months. Please help me out to insert my rewards into uphold. @steeven and @Aa-ron

Brave version:
Version 1.25.70 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Mac Os version: Mac OS Big Sur 11.4

1 Like

Having same problem.

1 Like

Have ever connected to uphold before?

Its connected with verified wallet and haven’t received any rewards since 2 months

2 Likes

Try tagging @steeven and @Aa-ron about this, to see if they can do anything. I have the same issue since couple of months now, but haven’t receive any reply, we just have to keep reporting it.

2 Likes

Same problem here, Windows Server + updated browser. Brave transfered some minimal earnings leaving the main reward untouched. It’s been 2 months now.

2 Likes

I have the same problem.

1 Like

Same issue here I haven’t received any rewards since May but the balance on my pc keeps saying how much I have waiting for the next pay day. Uphold account is verified too

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from tips. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update - #4. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!