Can't claim reward on Android

Hi, I keep getting an error message saying “oops, something is wrong.” when I try to claim rewards. There isn’t any more info on the Rewards page, and no logged errors on chrome://rewards-internals.

I’ve tried claiming it a couple of times the last few weeks, but I always run into the same uninformative error message.

Brave version 1.17.75, Android 11

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Bumping this because the other threads keep getting auto closed.

I’ve had the same issue for around a year or more now. There’s no errors on my side as far as I know. Sometimes I can claim my rewards, sometimes it’ll stop working for months on end.

Multiple brave versions, multiple platforms (currently miui 12, miui 11 android, Xiaomi note 8t, Windows 8.1, windows 10.)

Have the same exact issue since 4/5 months ago and thought it would get fixed by an update or something. (On Android) As of today I’m unable to claim the rewards, when I try to claim them on the top right corner i get a loading wheel and then an error message saying:
“Oops, something is wrong. Please try again later”
When I try to claim them from the brave rewards page it seems to go through but the tokens don’t add to the balance and when I refresh the page they reappear as to be claimed again.

Brave and Android version:

Brave: 1.18.78 Chromium: 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Revision: 9f05d1d9ee7483a73e9fe91ddcb8274ebcec9d7f-refs/branch-heads/4280@{#2007}

And here is a screenshot of the brave rewards page:

If you also need the Wallet ID I can DM it to you, thanks

@Vombato and @vark, can you DM your Wallet IDs?

me neither. can I DM you my Wallet ID @steeven