Cant claim february and march reward on android phone!

almost 1 week and still cant claim my reward even i update the browser apps on playstore
still have a error please help me to resolve this

i have a screenshot video just take a look.

@steeven can you help me to resolve this.

1 Like

Hi @jaren21 - what Brave version are you on?

1 Like

Brave Software Inc

Copyright © 2021 The Brave Authors. All rights reserved.

Brave 1.20.108 Chromium: 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Revision 73ee5087001dcef33047c4ed650471b225dd8caf-refs/branch-heads/4324@{#2202}
OS Android 10; Redmi Note 7 Build/QKQ1.190910.002
Google Play services SDK=12451000; Installed=202414037; Access=none
JavaScript V8 8.8.278.17
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.182 Mobile Safari/537.36
Command Line –disable-fre --use-mobile-user-agent --top-controls-show-threshold=0.5 --top-controls-hide-threshold=0.5 --use-mobile-user-agent --enable-viewport --validate-input-event-stream --enable-longpress-drag-selection --touch-selection-strategy=direction --main-frame-resizes-are-orientation-changes --disable-composited-antialiasing --enable-dom-distiller --disable-domain-reliability --no-pings --extension-content-verification=enforce_strict --extensions-install-verification=enforce --origin-trial-public-key=bYUKPJoPnCxeNvu72j4EmPuK7tr1PAC7SHh8ld9Mw3E=,fMS4mpO6buLQ/QMd+zJmxzty/VQ6B1EUZqoCU04zoRU= --sync-url=https://sync-v2.brave.com/v2 --lso-url=https://no-thanks.invalid --variations-server-url=https://variations.brave.com/seed --enable-features=AutoupgradeMixedContent,PasswordImport,LegacyTLSEnforced,PrefetchPrivacyChanges,SafetyTip,WebUIDarkMode,ReducedReferrerGranularity --disable-features=AutofillEnableAccountWalletStorage,SafeBrowsingEnhancedProtection,SubresourceWebBundles,TextFragmentAnchor,PasswordCheck,SignedExchangeSubresourcePrefetch,LangClientHintHeader,IdleDetection,SignedExchangePrefetchCacheForNavigations,DirectSockets,NotificationTriggers,InterestFeedContentSuggestions,TabHoverCards,NetworkTimeServiceQuerying,PrivacySettingsRedesign,WebOTP,AutofillServerCommunication,Translate,OfflinePagesPrefetching --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
Executable Path No such file or directory
Profile Path /data/user/0/com.brave.browser/app_chrome/Default

My upload wallet still says $0.00 while my Brave Reward Token says something completely different. How do i get my Brave Reward to show on my Upload wallet

@jaren21 please DM your wallet ID.

sorry we are working to fix this situation asap thank you. sorry for the trouble we appreciate the onsite. thank u Heather Houser.

1 Like

Hello I would like to know why I didnt get my payout on february. Thanks ... Also currently I open Ads and I dont gent any BAT for it. My account was stopped on 5.945 BAT from the first week of february. Please what SHould I DO?

done sent wallet id.

@steeven any updates up for this.

up for this and its not fixed yet.!

@steeven up for this.!

@jaren21 - please send in a DM and not in the public thread. Thanks!

not sure who Heather Houser is but if shes from the team, more of this please

This same problem of not able to claim I also have please help

cause they are mining with our hardware, they are not paying to anybody, all the bats decrease or just simply disapear. I found out today. They are using us and taking the money.

1 Like

i already pm or dm you but your not reply thats why i post on my topic.

thats im thinking too ,when you reach the 25 bat they will delay you until you deside to remove the apps,

@jaren21 - not seeing a DM from you. I’ll send you one.