Can't be able to logged in to uphold in my brave rewards

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi @AliHassan

Please be advised of the following changes to regional restrictions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner -

Then what about my brave rewards. What should I do now. I’m really sorry to say, if you wanted to do that in the first place, you shouldn’t allow these regions. Again, sorry to say, but this isn’t the way a Mozilla co-founder company should work.

With this, I really want to uninstall it and not even recommend it to anyone. Because if some important thing of mine is on mine is on your browser, and you just like that did something, I don’t think I can afford that. I’m really disappointed. Again, sorry to use your service.

Hi @AliHassan

We understand that this has been a great inconvenience for many users who fall under the unsupported regions.
Our team is working to reevaluate reestablishing connections to each region. Note at this time there is no current deadline when that will happen.

Please be reassured that you still can continue to do the following:

1. Participate with Brave Rewards and earn by interacting with Brave Ads
  2. Claim the Rewards you earned for the month
  3. Store your BAT within the browser or tip to your favorite Creators

The limitation with not being connected to a custodian is that you will not be able to receive/withdraw your Rewards as payout during the payout cycle.

I hope this clarifies any questions or concerns you might have.

2 Likes

@AliHassan Please try to read my post at PSA: Unsupported Region

Who said they wanted to do it in the first place? There have been a lot of changes in governments lately and renegotiating in contracts. Brave is working to resolve everything and get regions back ASAP. Unfortunately some things take time.

You mean to pause things to make sure they adhere to changing regulations? And that they shouldn’t try adjusting things to reduce fraud and help reduce the amount of users having issues with pay? They aren’t stealing money or stopping you from earning BAT.

You’re still able to participate in Rewards and earn BAT. The only thing affected right now is that regions can’t connect to Gemini or Uphold. This hopefully will be resolved for most within the next couple months.

1 Like

yeah…this sucks. Brave always have problems on the crytpocurrency functions. I’ve collected the Brave rewards for a long time. Now, I can’t even do anything to it. f*** this!