Can't access the website of advertisers when I click on Ad and can't claim my rewards

@kevers05 kevers05

Thank you but what I have under Brave Rewards is just “Claim” button in red (and when I click on “claim” it says: “oop! something went wrong, please try again”
like you can see here:

there are no “Open Brave Rewards Settings”

Thank you a lot!
francelet

When a pop up (ADS) showed up, I click on it and received that instead of the actual website for the advertiser: “the url was blocked by content blocker”
I thought it will get away and show me the website for next Ads but since more than 2 or 3 months I have that, brave block the Advertisers website, it;s very frustrating because I lose time to enter the ads and to close the blocked website, I donated

Brave Version: 1.19

Mobile Device: IOS 12.4.8

Maybe should I reinstall Brave?
I use brave on 1 laptop on linux and on Windows and no problem so far…

Oh and BTW I can’t even claim my rewards since 2 or 3 months, since I think the 2 problems are linked I post this here too…

Thanks a lot for your help to fix those 2 BIG issues!

Francelet

@kevers05 kevers05 Thank you but what I have under Brave Rewards is just “Claim” button in red (and when I click on “claim” it says: “oop! something went wrong, please try again”
like you can see here:

there are no “Open Brave Rewards Settings”

Thank you a lot!

francelet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.