Can't access the website of advertisers when I click on Ad and can't claim my rewards

@kevers05 kevers05

Thank you but what I have under Brave Rewards is just “Claim” button in red (and when I click on “claim” it says: “oop! something went wrong, please try again”
like you can see here:

there are no “Open Brave Rewards Settings”

Thank you a lot!
francelet

When a pop up (ADS) showed up, I click on it and received that instead of the actual website for the advertiser: “the url was blocked by content blocker”
I thought it will get away and show me the website for next Ads but since more than 2 or 3 months I have that, brave block the Advertisers website, it;s very frustrating because I lose time to enter the ads and to close the blocked website, I donated

Brave Version: 1.19

Mobile Device: IOS 12.4.8

Maybe should I reinstall Brave?
I use brave on 1 laptop on linux and on Windows and no problem so far…

Oh and BTW I can’t even claim my rewards since 2 or 3 months, since I think the 2 problems are linked I post this here too…

Thanks a lot for your help to fix those 2 BIG issues!

Francelet

@francelet

I can not help with your claim.

iOS has an issue with viewing rewards sometimes.
Go to the bottom right corner of screen. Press “…”
Go into “Settings”
Scroll down to “Brave Rewards” and select
Then select “Open Brave Rewards Settings” (in red)
Select “View Details”

1 Like

@kevers05 kevers05 Thank you but what I have under Brave Rewards is just “Claim” button in red (and when I click on “claim” it says: “oop! something went wrong, please try again”
like you can see here:

there are no “Open Brave Rewards Settings”

Thank you a lot!

francelet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.