Can't access my staked coins after udpate

Hi there

After the update of the wallet, i can’t access staked coins on dapps… (BSC)
i deleted the connected sites, re-connected (pop-up and verification worked) but wallet won’t get connected on the dapp.

I switch back to the old MM wallet version of brave. but same issues there…

Even some dashboards don’t work on BSC. Sent the tokens to a normal MM on Chrome, and i could accessed dashboard without any problem… so it has to be a problem in relation with the update…

Update: although I have reconnected to the sites and got a MM-Popup, the site does not appear under connected sites…

After the update of the wallet, i can’t access staked coins on dapps… (BSC)

Which Dapp are you using for BSC?

I switch back to the old MM wallet version of brave. but same issues there…

You mean Crypto Wallets in chrome://settings/wallet as your default wallet right?

Even some dashboards don’t work on BSC.

Could you provide a URL or some screenshots?

Sent the tokens to a normal MM on Chrome

Do you mean you did a token send on chain? Or that you restored your seed phrase on both wallets? It’s supported, just wondering.

Do you also have MetaMask installed in Brave?

Do you have the BSC network added in the new Brave Wallet?

Extension doubles functionality

sorry, I have not expressed myself clearly enough, thank you for the answer.

Fist fo all, I opened my wallet via the Brave browser. i was asked if i wanted to switch to the new version and i confirmed this. also set a new password.
When I opened the new version of the wallet, all my previously manually added coins and networks were no longer there.

i wanted to do something urgent and didn’t have time to add everything again manually. so i’m looking for a way to reopen my previous version of wallet (where everything ran without problems).

So I selected via “brave://settings/wallet”, Crypto Wallets (Deprecated)

now everything was the same and i saw all my coins as well as the other networks.

I tried to connect my wallet on https://www.bitcrush.com/ for example. However, nothing happened. For example, I can no longer connect my wallet on https://poocoin.app/ either.
Nothing happens when I try to connect, or the pop up comes up, I confirm the connection, but still nothing happens - I am not connected to the site.

The same happens, for example, at https://dashboard.surfmoon.io/.

I select the connect wallet button, pop up for the preferred wallet goes up (on this page metamask or walletconnect).I select Metamask but nothing happens.

I have another Metamask wallet via Chrome. I tried to connect the Dashboard via Chrome with the other wallet (have these coins on both wallets).

With Chrome everything goes without problems and the wallet is connected to the dashboard within seconds.

yes i use MM on Brave the whole time as my main wallet. I hope I could clear this up with the introduction

in the new version I have not done this yet, as I had switched back to the old one, as I did not have time to add everything again manually.

I can now connect to Bitcrush.com again, for example. I have activated under brave://extensions/ Metamask as well as Crypto Wallets. If I only activate Crypto Wallets and deactivate Meta Mask, then I can connect to the site normally.

If you could enlighten me why this is so and what I did wrong that both were activated, then I would be very grateful to you.

1 Like

This is all using the Crypto Wallets and not the new Brave Wallet right?

I see, yes the old wallet is no longer compatible with MetaMask. You have to use one or the other if you choose to use the old wallet. I recommend going to the new wallet though then you can have both installed without a problem. Also a lot of new innovation is coming only to the new wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.