Can't Access Downloaded Files

I’ve been trying to download files using brave, and for some reason every download is visible on my screen, the counter is updated on the bottom right corner of the icon in my dock (macOS), but I can’t access anything and the counter won’t disappear.

1 Like

I read an old thread that mentioned deleting chrome made downloads work and that worked for me. However, there’s still a number on the bottom right of the brave icon that I can’t get rid of. I guess it’s referring to the downloads that were completed but can’t be accessed, but I would like to get rid of it if possible.

1 Like

I think you can by reinstaling Brave. I had the same problem, and the same solution, but the icon wont remove so i reinstaled Brave and it worked. I was using a Virtual Machine cuz im in Windows 10, so its possible it wont work for you

1 Like

Thanks for the help! Turned out those downloads never ended, and quitting brave got rid of the number.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.