Can't access AOL Webmail on Brave

Description of the issue: I just installed Brave this morning and it seems to work perfectly with almost all of my regularly-visited websites, except for AOL’s webmail, which just gives me an error. I think I ran into this same problem when I used NoScript on Firefox - I had to enable a few different options before the webmail worked again. However, Brave only seems to have two options: “shield up” or “shield down”. I took the shield down, and the problem persists.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3. I tried to visit

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often: Anytime I try to visit the site

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Microsoft Windows 10 Home v. 10.0.18362 Build 18362 / Brave v. 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: Nothing else I can think of, but if any additional details would help with troubleshooting, I can provide more info.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.