Cannot Withdraw to Uphold

Hello all,
I am hoping for a fast resolution to this or I will lose the BAT I has in my browser. Ive had browser for some time and If I recall correctly I use to use a different method to backup and restore the brave wallet. Now I am trying to back up once more, but now you have to sync with uphold. I managed to verify wallet and authorize with Browser. However, now that this is done, in the Brave Rewards section of the Brave browser NONE of the links work any more, neither “verify wallet”, nor “add funds”, nor “withdraw funds”, nor “verify”. This happened right after being actually verified on uphold. I can click the links/buttons but nothing happens at all.
In uphold, the balance is $0 and not sure if it needs time to sync but id rather not wait and find out hard way Ive lost the balance on this browser.
If anyone has any advice on what is needed, I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to lose this current browser this week so I hope I will be able to withdraw or somehow backup funds in order to restore of next browser install. Thanks for any help in advance!

1 Like

Hi, @ptg227, it’s really unfortunate you are in this situation. There is a known issue with BAT not porting properly to Uphold that Support has been working to fix.

I’m not sure what could be done, but maybe @steeven, @Mattches, or @Aa-ron could assist you.

Good luck! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@saereV , I appreciate you responding. Hopefully I get get some alt method. Either way, I’m still very happy with the browser (user since 2019) and hope for continued support to keep it up and running.

1 Like

Hello,

I have exatly same problem. Cannot see my BAT token in Uphold, but they are clearly visible in Brave, Hope there will be solution soon.

1 Like

This is very likely the issue that @saereV kindly linked above. This has been affecting a large number of users and is proving difficult to track down. That said, we are actively working on it and it should be that, once resolved, all funds stuck in this way will be released and deposited into their respective Uphold account.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for update. I will be losing this iteration of my browser today so not sure if that means once issue is resolved that funds for a browser I no longer have will go into my uphold account. If that is the case, then I do not mind at all. I guess it’s just a matter of wait and see…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.