Cannot verify wallet - wallet unlinking

@Rizztana Darn, usually that’s been the solution for many. I do know the only other trick I’ve seen people mention is to have a separate tab open that is logged into Uphold and then to try it. I’m not sure if it’s a Cookie issue on why that one works or what. (This is what @chh_68 mentioned)

Oh, and I’m assuming your operating system and app version is updated to the most recent, right?

I’d test all that really quick and if it still doesn’t work, send a DM to @Mattches with your Wallet Info from brave://rewards-internals/. When you do that, explain the error you’ve seen, the methods you’ve attempted to log in, your Brave version, and which operating system you’re using.

He should be able to check things on their end and would be able to let you know if perhaps you’re at a wallet limit or if there’s anything that can be resolved there. He may also have other suggestions that we aren’t thinking of on how to do it. If you wrote today, most likely wouldn’t receive a response until at least Monday or Tuesday, as support staff tends not to work the weekends for some reason (you’d think would be one of them who did…).