Cannot verify my rewards wallet

Hi, i am receiving error when i try to verify my wallet with brave rewards. When i register for first time i connect successfully, but after that i was formatting my windows and phone about couple times, and now i again format (reinstall) windows, and it says that i reached device limit.

Also i don’t receiving nothing from ads on my pc browser or mobile. it says: No ads viewed in the last 30 days.

but i using about 10hours per day brave browser…

3 Likes

You can use this to reset 1 device limit Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches

Thank you… One more question, if i may…

I put some websites that i create to Brave Rewards Creators, and first month… i receive 0.2375 BAT… that was 2021-08-13, after that i didn’t receive anything more… doesn’t know why… everything is set up good. also every website is set to: Allow Brave to serve ads on my website.

That I have no idea about, sorry.

I have no idea either. I know on regular accounts, if your account is flagged, you will stop receiving and earning from ads. There is probably something similar with creator accounts. You may want to create a topic in the Creators sub-category of Brave Rewards and ask if your creator’s account has been flagged. They have a template you use to submit the request when you create a new topic. You could also try to DM a moderator with the information and see if they respond.

Have you looked at Brave Creator FAQ in the Help Center? They have an email link that you can use for additional assistance if you still need help.

Bro how can I know if my account is flagged

I wanna know if wallet Is flagged or not,how to?

@donkja Hi, You have posted several times in Rewards Support subcategory and Brave Rewards category per this and related topics. You have notified moderators in your message (e.g. <@moderator name>) and you probably have DM’d them too. I didn’t look to see if you actually submitted a support request using the template but if you haven’t, you should do that. That’s about all you can do. You will have to wait for a response.

Also, you might have noticed their policy (new, I think) on one-liner help requests at the top of the template information page to the right when you create a new topic. I pasted it below in case you missed it. Great idea and I fully support this policy. Another reason to completely fill out a template and submit if you haven’t already!

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to . Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

I have tried to find in various places anything that I can go view to see if my account/wallet has been flagged. No luck. I submitted a Feature Request to have that feature implemented. Please vote if you would like this feature too! Here’s the link:
Notify Users When their Account/Wallet has been Flagged

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.