Cannot use webmail, or see email fold

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Cannot use Brave Browser to read/respond to webmail, or see email folders.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Using my iPhone 11
  2. Using my MediaTemple account
  3. Open webmail client, email list shows, but when I open individual emails the text shows, but I cannot reply because the when open, the text box reduces to a size that does not allow typing.

Expected result:
I have always been able to open, read, see graphics, respond/reply, and fill in forms from my webmail while using the Brave Browser on my iPhone.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
I looked, but could not find the version even under About Brave. I downloaded a new Brave app, because I thought that might solve the problem, but it did not.

Mobile Device details
iPhone 11, with updated system software.
Additional Information:
This has only been happening for the past two days. At the same time, my wife’s iPhone webmail client, using the same MediaTemple account, works fine. Since my computer dies not display certain text/graphics from some websites, I use my iPhone to open my emails, and respond to requests.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.