Cannot transfer GLMR token out from my Brave wallet

Hi, i cannot tranfer GLMR token (moonbeam) out from my Brave wallet. It doesn’t work. Please help to check.

Could you provide more detail? In which way does it fail, is there a transaction ID? What is the status of the transaction in your transaction history? Could you take a screenshot of your network settings in brave://settings/wallet/networks by editing the network? Do you have enough to handle the gas fee?

Hi, I have attached a video to describe this problem as the link below:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Rc2AaNRQWihVczUMKOOaYyOBI2C0R7CJ?usp=sharing
I also cannot find any button to increase the gas fee in the wallet too.

Could you try the same steps in brave://wallet and then if you don’t see a transaction confirmation popup, then right click on the background and select Inspect. Then click on Console. Do you see any errors there? Please take a screenshot if so.

I have do the same steps in brave://wallet and still can’t see any popup for transaction confirmation. Here is the screenshot of the console

Do you have enough GLMR to pay the gas fees?

Yes, I have 50 GLMR in my wallet, the problem here is I can’t see any pop up for confirm transaction and increase the gas fee.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Could you try again with the latest release and let us know if you’re still experiencing this issue? Thank you.

Hi, my current brave version is 1.39.120 Chromium 102.0.5005.99, i think it is newest vesion now. But my brave wallet is still not working. I can’t send any GLMR out from my brave wallet. It’s also don’t work with some D-apps like Stella swap, Bean swap due to the error: can’t see any pop up for confirm transaction and increase the gas fee

Hi elnino,
Thank you for reporting this.
I have reproduced bug and have logged an issue here: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/23529

@elnino We’ve fixed this issue and are pushing updates to all our release channels, including 1.41.x. Thanks for reporting this.

Cheers!