Cannot right click on Bookmark Bar

Cannot right click and delete items in extended area of Bookmark Bar

also cannot right click and delete items in Menu Bar>Bookmark

this also a problem, watch…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ofoD-aHNs&feature=youtu.be

Nice find, @krove. Can you tell me a bit more about the setup for your video? Do you require two lists deep, where the second list is too long to be displayed on screen? I’d like to repro this as soon as possible, and get an issue filed for immediate consideration.

btw, i’m using windows 7 and the latest Brave 0.13.5

Can you tell me a bit more about the setup for your video? Do you require two lists deep, where the second list is too long to be displayed on screen?

i dont know. i prefer not to delete my bookmarks to find out. :slight_smile:

No need to delete anything. I can work on setting up a similar arrangement to determine whether or not it is sufficient to reproduce the behavior in your video.

hi, i just noticed that you had to right click an item in the extended area of the bookmark first

and right click the SAME ITEM in menu bar>bookmark

to recreate the bug.

for me, i right clicked the “career mode - need for speed” link

the problem doesnt show itself when you open a new tab without rightclicking on the bookmarks (twice) afterwards.

Whenever I try to right-click on any bookmark in a folder that is in the bookmarks toolbar, instead of bringing up the context menu, a left-click is performed instead. Right-clicking on a folder in the bookmarks toolbar still brings up the context menu. This just started in 0.3.15

Brave: 0.13.5
rev: 1db81cb18b6919535792bb7e198ab87276bd67ea
Muon: 2.56.8
libchromiumcontent: 56.0.2924.87
V8: 5.6.326.50
Node.js: 7.4.0
Update Channel: dev
os.platform: win32
os.release: 10.0.14393
os.arch: x64

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.