Cannot receive BAT after rebooting my phone and laptop

My windows crashed, I had to reset my pc. Then my phone crashed and I needed to reboot my phone. After this I could not receive BAT rewards on my device, despite being the same devices. I’ve even messaged uphold to no avail. What can I do to start claiming my rewards and sending them to uphold. Is there an alternative I can do? Will i ever be able to sync brave to my uphold again?

Yes unfortunately because you authorized uphold a max of 4 times, these count towards the lifetime device limit, despite them being the ‘same’ device, they are not the same in terms of these limits. There are two things you can do,

1. use this to reset a device. Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches

2. Wait it out, supposedly there is a fix coming this month to totally rid these limits. So you should not have to wait too much longer.

1 Like

@Jerebol Can you clarify, are you saying that you aren’t seeing ads and/or aren’t getting BAT? That’s how I was reading it at first but then I saw where you mention about “sync brave to uphold again” and it kind of confuses me.

I’m trying to figure out if it’s that you hit the Device Limit like @HighPriestess42 mentioned and gave you the solution to, or if you’re saying it’s some other type of issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.