Cannot open pop ups

I. My OS is Windows 10
II. My Brave Version is 0.23.39
III. I am trying to access an online courses platform (https://www.ev.org.br/), but the log in process uses pop ups for accessing the learning platform. When trying to log in, the pop up will not appear. I have tried deactivating all protections on the Brave Protection Menu, then disabled the Brave Protection itself. Neither has worked.
How can one selectively choose if pop ups should be allowed, or simply how can i open Pop ups on Brave??

Hi @frankskol,
Would you be willing to record a gif of what happens when you try to login on the website? As I don’t have an RG/RNE or CPF, I was unable to register for the website myself when attempting to test the issue. You can use
LICEcap to record screen activity (its free, open source, light weight and very easy to use).

Here is the GIF
First i tried Brave using the Safety Mode but with all possible blockers disabled
Then i tried Brave with the Safety Off
In the end i show how it is supposed to work on Opera. The browser blocks the pop up, but still enables me to open the learning platform

Hope it helps understand the issue

Thanks! It did help quite a bit.
This is kind of a strange question but can you show me what the pop-up looks like when its not blocked?