Cannot login to Google apps

First, I want to say how much I love Brave and how much I appreciate the direction this browser is going.

Ever since installing Brave, I have been unable to login to any of my google applications. I’m trying to minimize my reliance on Google, but there are some things I just cannot escape from (for work-related reasons,) and being unable to login with Brave requires me to use multiple browsers on a daily basis.

Any time I attempt to log in to any Google app, I receive the Google Cookie page:
https://accounts.google.com/CookieMismatch

I have attempted to add the various Google sites to “Allowed,” I have tried disabling the Shield on Google, neither have worked. My searching for solutions has turned up any useful information so hopefully someone here can assist.

For reference:
Brave Version Info:
Brave 0.13.2
rev 25b1199
Muon 2.0.19
libchromiumcontent 54.0.2840.100
V8 5.4.500.41
Node.js 7.0.0
Update Channel dev
os.platform darwin
os.release 16.4.0
os.arch x64

Operating System:
macOS Sierra Version 10.12.3

This occurs when I go to any Google login page. Any assistance is appreciated, I’m sure it’s something dumb I’m doing wrong.

Seems strange, i have the same operating system and brave version and I have absolutely no problem with it :sweat_smile: Might work to reinstall brave :metal:I feel the same about trying to not be needing of google but it is hard when we use google classroom in our school :sweat_smile:

//Jacob

Hi @r0nnybaby. Can you try enabling 3rd party cookie and check if it works. Many Google apps work properly only when you enable 3rd Party cookie to be stored.

Thanks for the tips. Enabling 3rd-party cookies did not fix the problem. But completely removing the application (with App Cleaner) and reinstalling the latest version now works.

Now to recover my bookmarks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.