Cannot log out of Twitter, LinkedIn

I installed Brave yesterday on Windows 10 x64, and I cannot log out of Twitter or LinkedIn. If I click on “Log Out” on Twitter, it just refreshes my page. If I click on logout for LinkedIn I get a request error message that says to make sure cookies are enabled.

Initially, even if I quit Brave, upon opening it again I would be automatically logged into Twitter. By selecting to clear All site cookies, All autofill and and All autocomplete data, if I close Brave then I am logged out of Twitter and LinkedIn when I reopen.

I can log out of Facebook with no problem.

I used Brave on Mac OS for awhile and never had this issue. What do I need to adjust to be able to log out of Twitter and LinkedIn without having to close Brave?

Brave doesnt work on mobile.twitter.com

Thank you for the feedback; I think we spoke on Twitter, but I’ll share the same update here as well :slight_smile:

Version 0.13.0 of Brave resolves this issue. Aggressive internal caching was to blame. Found, and fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.