Cannot download brave @ android app store

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
When i goto download the brave app from play store, i get asked to sign into my google account which almost never happens but whatever i sign in. Then they ask me to choose between two settings regarding the authorization of purchases in google play store.
It was confusing and im not going to agree to some financial arrangement if im not 100 percent clear what im getting into. So i closed the browser because i didnt want to answer the question. I try to download brave again and it says ive already downloaded it. Not true, i went into the app manager on my phone
and its not there so i cant uninstall it. There was no download. Im stuck.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.see above

Expected result:
See above

Brave Version( check About Brave):
unknown

Mobile Device details
Samsung galaxy s3

Additional Information:

Hello @wild

if you went to the play store why it asked you to login did you removed your google account from your device
then you said you close the browser did you went to the play store via the browser or via the play store app

i guess you use android version 4.3 but i am not sure if brave support that old version of android

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.