Cannot copynpaste coloured emojis from emojipedia.org

I use Windows 7 + brave Version 0.67.125 Chromium: 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
and cCannot copynpaste coloured emojis into brave browser from https://emojipedia.org and brave doesn´t show the emojis on the webpage of emojipedia.org correctly.

Unicode not provided ?

Seems to be working just fine on my end – what exactly happens when you try to copy this content? You also say the emoji doesn’t display correctly – can you be more specific about how it displays?

Thank you for your answer, I´ll try.

When I get the page “https://emojipedia.org/smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-smiling-eyes/” it looks like this:
*" :smile: Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

A yellow face with smiling eyes and a broad, open smile, showing upper teeth and tongue on some platforms. Often conveys general happiness and good-natured amusement.

Similar to [:grinning: Grinning Face] and [:smiley: Grinning Face With Big Eyes], but with warmer, less excited eyes.
This emoji has a cat variant, [:smile_cat: Grinning Cat Face With Smiling Eyes]
Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes* was approved as part of [Unicode 6.0] in 2010 under the name “Smiling Face With Open Mouth and Smiling Eyes” and added to [Emoji 1.0] "

That means emojis with no colours and sometimes other emojis only a little quadrat,

Now I´m surprised,

On my screen there are no colours in all emojis, but in my posting shown here at community,brave the emomjis work correctly ?
The emojis work at my screen correct with the firefox-browser, but not with other windows in the brave-browser.

Where exactly are you trying to copy the emoji’s into? It worked in this forum, but when you initially tried to copy them where you intending to paste them?

Can you take a screenshot of what you see when you visit the emojipedia website?

a wider screenshot:

@jpost,
You may need to install the appropriate unicode/emoji icon packages to view these properly. Do they appear normal when you view the site on another browser?

I tried a lot but nothing worked.
It has something specially to do with brave-browser, with firefox the same emojis are shown correctly.
I´ll give an example with a screenshot 1. with firefox and the same site shown with 2. brave:

emoji_firefox emoji_brave

How ist it possible to install the appropriate unicode/emoji icon package in brave ?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.