Cannot Connect Brave (&creator) rewards wallet has been verified no payments in 4 months

Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2 Likes

I have the same problem, it has been 4 months since I received any kind of advertising, I cannot connect my uphold wallet, and it says that my balance is unavailable. I considered brave a great browser for these things, but if I don’t have an answer about my BATs and why I can’t connect my wallet and I can’t receive ad rewards. I am afraid that I am going to delete my account and forget about this browser, much less recommend it if it does not fulfill what it promises, it seems to me that it is a fault towards the trust of its users. I hope a quick and effective response from his developer team

1 Like

Hopefully @steeven will see this and realize its an issue…

I’m unverified, i also sort of have this issue since today. There’s zero BAT in my wallet now. 37.8 of them just disappeared into thin air.
Uh oh, the Brave rewards server is not responding.

1 Like

the wallet verify no longer works either for me… ive connected and disconnected rebooted cheared cache checked hosts file you name it ive tried it… still nothing :frowning:

As far as I’m aware of, currently there’s an outage that affect Rewards balance. Under investigation.

still doesent explain 0 ads and deposits for 4 months

Hi @pr0f - there is a known server error - https://status.brave.com/.

1 Like